Tips sui problemi più comuni riscontrati in ambiente Citrix
Può capitare che dopo l’installazione della web interface, il login appaia lento.
Di seguito l’estratto della KB:
You experience slow access to Web Interface 5.0.1.
Web Interface 5.0.1
Note: It’s possible this behavior might appear with newer versions of Web Interface.
After restarting IIS, or rebooting the Web Interface server, it takes up to one minute to get the Welcome page for the first user.
- Install Web interface 5.0.1.
- Restart IIS.
- Connect to a Web Interface site. The first connection is very slow and it takes up to one minute to get the Welcome page for the first user.
- All other connections are normal until you restart IIS again.
This issue is caused by a CRL check sent to Verisign. If the Web Interface server cannot access the internet, the CRL check fails and times out.
- Check in IIS for the ASP.net version that is in use with the Web Interface site.
Modify Aspnet.config in the following directory
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727 (If Web Interface uses .Net framework v2.0.50727)
- Add the following lines to your ASPNET.CONFIG or APP.CONFIG file:
<?xml version=”1.0″ encoding=”utf-8″?>
Note: The ASPNET.CONFIG file is located in Framework Directory for the version of the Framework you are using. For example for a 64-bit ASP.NET application it would be:
For a 32-bit application it would be:
This document applies to:
- Web Interface 5.0
- Web Interface 5.1
- Web Interface 5.2
- Web Interface 5.3