- The update is expected to be available for all regions within the next few days, although the time of release in each region may vary slightly.
- Enhanced Surveillance Station responsiveness on Btrfs file system.
- Refined the mechanism for reporting abnormal system fan behavior to avoid false alarms.
- Improved 4K sequential read IOPS on Advanced LUNs.
- Optimized CPU usage of Resource Monitor.
- Fixed several security vulnerabilities regarding NTP module (CVE-2016-7426, CVE-2016-7427, CVE-2016-7428, CVE-2016-7429, CVE-2016-7431, CVE-2016-7433, CVE-2016-7434, CVE-2016-9310, CVE-2016-9311, CVE-2016-9312).
- Fixed an issue where CMS might cause excessive CPU usage.
- Fixed an issue where file names in certain languages might not display correctly when searching for files on specific models (DS413 and DS213+) with Mac Finder via AFP.
- Fixed an issue where the DNS service of IPv6 might reconnect frequently.