- The update is expected to be available for all regions within the next few days, although the time of release in each region may vary slightly.
- This update will restart your Synology NAS.
- Enhanced SHA stability by optimizing CPU usage priority on the running process.
- Enhanced the stability of a Btrfs volume with SSD cache.
- IPv6 is now supported by ICMP rule in Firewall.
- Fixed a security vulnerability regarding PHPMailer (CVE-2016-10033,CVE-2016-10045 )。
- Fixed a security vulnerability regarding Linux Kernel (CVE-2016-7117).
- Fixed an issue where VPN server might restart unexpectedly.