- Make sure that the following components are installed in MS Exchange 2010 (open MS Exchange 2010 management console for this):
- Mailbox Role
- Client Access Role
- Hub Transport Role
- Right-click the container Hub Transport and select the item New Send connections:
- Specify a smart host name, choose type Custom and click Next:
- Type * in the field Address, leave the default Cost value (1). Check the option Include all subdomains and click OK:
- Select the option Route mail through the following smart hosts and type in the mx address as indicated by the sales person or technical support. Click Next:
* Attention! It is necessary to specify the address indicated by our sales person. Please get in touch with the technical support service if you do not know the address.
- Select None and click Next.
- Select your Hub Transport server and click Next.
- Verify the created smart host configuration. Click New if it is correct.
- Click Finish when you are through with creating the smart host.
- In the result, management console tab Send Connectors should contain the created smart host as Enabled:
[This is a rivisited page. Original source page] http://exchangeserverpro.com