From Forum Post:
THE DEV TEAM;
This release was made by the developers team at www.minixforum.com;
The firmware is build through the MINIX guidelines and thus provided as Official firmware.
– Aproved by MINIX.
Changelog (2.3.0) ( Current release )
– Added: HLS configuration menu
– Added: Preporation for Delta OTA (smaller update packages)
– Added: Frameswitch working for SPMC
– Fixed: remove not supported 1080i (X5 series)
– Fixed: camera support
– Removed: HD Filemanager
– Updated: better branche managment (sources)
– Updated: OTA update service ( complete revision )
Some other stuff..
People that run the current Community edition firmware (2.1.0+) will recieve an OTA update online.
You dont have to flash this firmware!
WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!! NOT EASY TO GO BACK TO 4.2!!
(You need to use RK flashtool, do not try to flash it like an OTA update.zip !)