From Microsoft site:
The security update for Windows 10 that is dated August 11, 2015, includes improvements to improve the functionality of Windows 10 and resolves the following vulnerabilities in Windows:
- 3086251 MS15-092: Vulnerabilities in the .NET Framework could allow elevation of privilege: August 11, 2015
- 3084525 MS15-091: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: August 11, 2015
- 3082458 MS15-088: Unsafe command-line parameter passing could allow information disclosure: August 11, 2015
- 3082487 MS15-085: Vulnerability in Mount Manager could allow elevation of privilege: August 11, 2015
- 3078662 MS15-080: Vulnerabilities in Microsoft graphics component could allow remote code execution: August 11, 2015
- 3082442 MS15-079: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: August 11, 2015
Windows 10 updates are cumulative. Therefore, this package contains all previously released fixes. (See KB 3081424.) If you have previous updates installed, only the new fixes that are contained in this package will be downloaded and installed to your computer.
How to obtain and install the update
Important If you install a language pack after you install this security update, you must reinstall this security update. Therefore, we recommend that you install any language packs that you need before you install this security update. For more information, see Add language packs to Windows.
Method 1: Windows UpdateThis update is available through Windows Update and will be downloaded and installed automatically.
Method 2: Microsoft Update CatalogTo obtain the stand-alone package for this update, go to the Microsoft Update Catalog website.